Gifts You Get (A , B & C courses)Nara Kotsu Bus Lines Company is preparing many presents for passengers on regular sightseeing buses like the Yamato Green Tea, known as the root of Japanese tea. And for the children, we prepared a lovely stuffed toy deer. Have a great time!♪♪♪
About the discounts:
- ◎Group discounts apply for groups with 8 or more people and provides 10% off bus fare.
- ◎Participate in two or more courses for two consecutive days and receive a 30% discount on all courses from the second one onward.
- These offers are not available in conjunction with other discounts. Before boarding, please present proof of previous bus boarding (boarding ticket, etc.) at the Regular Sightseeing Bus Office.
- Occasionally, the arrival time is delayed due to traffic congestion.
- Reservations can be made up to 3 months prior to your tour date.
You can join a tour on the day without a reservation if there are seats available. Please check with the Regular Sightseeing Bus Office for space availability of the tours.
- Please settle all ticket matters 20 minutes before departure time at the Regular Sightseeing Bus Office on the day.
- We can rent out an audio guide system in English and Chinese(free of charge).The number of available audio guide devices is limited.
Please apply for one when buying your ticket for a regular tour course.
- Visitors who bought tickets from a tour company must exchange them for a reserved-seat ticket on the day of departure.
- The fare includes the bus fare and the admission fee. Children are considered those of pre-school age.
- Lunch is optional. Please make a reservation in advance at the ticket counter.
- Bus parking lots are sometimes located some distance from the sightseeing spot and may require a few minutes' walk following your guide. Don't get lost!
- Please note that for the comfort of tour participants, smoking is prohibited on all tour buses.
- Please fasten your seat belt when the bus's engine is on.